Joanna is a Solicitor with over 12 years experience in the profession.
Joanna is an Affiliate member of STEP and has recently achieved a Distinction in the STEP Certificate in Trusts and Estates (England & Wales) and a Distinction in the STEP Advanced Certificate in Will Preparation.
Joanna has experience in a range of property, employment and litigation matters and now predominantly specialises in Wills, probate and the administration of estates, creation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney and Trusts.
She has a keen interest in litigation matters concerning contentious inheritance disputes.
Joanna has been instructed and regularly represents clients in matters such as:
- Resolving disputes between executors and beneficiaries;
- Advising Executors as to as to their duties in law and on the interpretation of clauses in the Will;
- Providing sensible, clear and practical advice to Beneficiaries and
- Executors, and also claimants against estates;
- Taking proactive steps on behalf of Beneficiaries of Trusts in actions against the Trustees;
- Drafting Lasting Powers of Attorney for both Health & Welfare and Property & Financial Affairs;
- Drafting Wills including those for high net worth individuals.
If you require further information or wish to discuss any aspect of your matter please contact Joanna on 01494 590580